Sunday, June 25, 2017

Episode 64: "Rise and Shine"



You can find me on Ravelry as Samashwilliams94, Twitter as @sam__williams94, and Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google + as Samantha Williams.

The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.

You can watch the podcast and read the show notes here on the blog, on Youtube, and in the Ravelry group.

I do a small What I've been up to catch up.

Books
I finished reading City of Glass and City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. I'm currently reading City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare.

Crafty Stuff
I have a few sewing FOs to show off and I talk about some handspun that I got off a spindle. I talk some about the WIPs I'm currently working on. (Check out my project page for all of those.)
There is some future sewing talk as I show you some fabric and patterns that have entered my stash and I plan for some Tour de Fleece spinning.

TV Time
I talk shortly about a few movies and shows that we have watched in the last month.

I hope you enjoyed this month's episode if you did please like and subscribe on Youtube to keep up to date when new episodes are released.

Happy Knitting!
Sam <3