Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Episode 60: "So Much Cat Fur"

  


Segments are: 
What I’ve been up to, Books, Crafty Stuff (lots of it), Podcasts and TV Time.

What I’ve been up to? 
Jordan’s birthday and we went to the zoo!

Books 
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini 
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

Crafty Stuff (everything here you can find on my project page) 
Powerful Wrist Protection 
Herbology/Gardner’s Socks 
Kitschy Kerchief 
Crazy 8s Dishcloth 
Toe Up Baby Socks (6 months to 1 year size) 
Lightweight Patchwork Blanket 
Heavyweight Patchwork Blanket 
Narcissa Socks 
Toe Up Baby Socks (3 months to 6 months size) 
Heilopath Vest 
A Cropped Sweater for Winter 
Dumbledore’s Warm Socks 
Tis A Good Day for a Stretch of the Legs 
Migra Mitts 
I talk a bit about some future knitting and I have a sewing update.

Podcasts 
I talk about a few podcasts that I have been catching up with.

TV Time 
The shows we’ve been watching: American Horror Story, Orange is the New Black, Ghost in a Shell, and Sailormoon. 
Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, V for Vendetta, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, and Magineifect 7.

Thanks for watching! 
Sam