Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Episode 58: "Good Week!"

Hello, Lovely crafty people!
Yes, I have another episode you to enjoy, I know shocker.



Welcome!
You can find me on Ravelry, Twitter, Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google+.
 There is a group for the Podcast on Ravelry you can join. Where you can find the threads for the Finish It Up KAL, that ends at the end of the month.
You can find shows notes here on the blog and in the thread for this episode in the Ravelry group.
 You can watch the podcast here, on Ravelry, and on Youtube.

Books
I'm currently reading Eldest by Christopher Paolini.

Crafty Stuff
I finished my Harvest cardigan!
My WIPs for this episode:
I show you my knitting notebook and talk about my ideas for it.

TV Time
Shows: House and That 70's Show
Movies: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Jeff Dunham: Arguing with Myself.
Podcasts: Bad Wolf Girl Sits and Knits, The Yarn Hoarder Podcast, and The Crazy Sock Lady Podcast. I've also been watching a lot of podcasters Vlogmas videos.

Catching Up!

Please come join the group and Like and Subscribe on Youtube!

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3