Thursday, November 10, 2016

Episode 56: "Calm Before the Storm"

Howdy y'all! 
I know, I know, it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted a video, but hey, at least I recorded one right? I hope everyone is doing well and that you enjoy this episode. :)



Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry@sam__williams94 on Twitter and you can find me on Goodreads, Pinterest and Google+ as Samantha Williams.
You can find links to everything here on the blog or in the Ravelry group, The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast. (I'm going to try to post show notes in the episode's threads from now on.)

Books:
I finished reading The Silkworm and Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith and Still Alice by Lisa Genova.
I'm currently reading Eragon by Christopher Paolini.

Crafty Stuff:
I've worked on these WIPs since the last episode:
I got a bit of Spinning to show!
The Finish-It-Up KAL is still running in the Ravelry group.

TV Time
I watched a couple of movies this past month:
The Addams Family and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
We've finished the most recent season (that's on Netflix) of Bones and have been re-watching Rugrats on Hulu+.

Catching Up!
We had a quiet Halloween, I've been wanting to cast on some sweaters and to clean up my queue...again. I've also still been busy with work and spent the morning doing some much-needed house work.

Good-bye!
Please come and join the Ravelry group, to stay up to date on with any new posts about the blog/podcast and to say hi.
Also remember to like, comment, and subscribe on Youtube, it means a lot to me to hear from you guys!

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3