Saturday, October 22, 2016

Episode 55: "Time Flies"

Hey, guys! 
Yes, there is a new episode of the podcast up on Youtube, Ravelry, and down below. I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to contact me.



Welcome!
You can find me on Ravelry, Twitter, Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google+.
You can find the podcast channel on Youtube.
The show notes for this episode and past episode are on this blog.
Come join the Finish-It-Up KAL in the Ravelry group.

Books:
I didn't finish The Girl by Lola Stvil.
I added a few books to my shelf. (I'll post links to them when I start reading them.)
Up next on the shelf/from the library, Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith and Still, Alice by Lisa Genova.
Pottormore has released their Patronus test!

Crafty Stuff:
Next up on the needles are my Reyna Shawl and Dragon Egg Socks.

TV Time:
I watch Mean Girls and House on Netflix.
Jordan and I watched the new season of The Ranch on Netflix and currently watching Bones.
There is a new trailer for Fantastic Beasts.

Gamer's Corner
The Sims 4
There is a new expansion pack coming out.

And then I catch up on what I've been up to.

Thank you so much for watching! Please like and subscribe!
Happy Knitting!
Sam<3