Tuesday, September 13, 2016

What to do, What to do?

Howdy Ya'll! It's been a while since I had last done a full blog post, one that isn't filled with show notes for the podcast. So hi! How are you? 

I don't know what the deal is with me this past month but I kind of lost my crafting mojo. I have been knitting, don't worry about that. If I ever want to finish Jordan's Flax sweater, I need to pick up some knitting everyday. I thought that it may have come back last week. I had cast on a few new pairs of socks and was really wanting to work on them but then lost steam again. I really shouldn't have cast on any new projects because I have a lot on the needles right now. So I set those to the side for right now. 
But I had gotten to the point where I don't know what I want to do anymore. So during those times I just pick up a book. If you follow me on goodreads you might have noticed all the books I've been reading. Which is great for my reading challenge on there, I'm all caught up! 
May be I just need a break. Or I just need to pick up what I'm in the mood for, who knows.

 Have you been in the same situation? How have you overcome it? I hope you all have a great day!
Happy Knitting!

Sam<3