Friday, September 30, 2016

It's The Time For Changes

There is some talk on the local to me news station this week, that we're supposed to start cooling off at night soon, So Fall is truly coming to the Panhandle. Not that I'll be able to enjoy it very much. For the next month, I'll be inside working my butt off full time. On Monday, my manager went on maternity leave so that means more hours for me to pick up and less time to craft. That also means that I may not be able to record an episode as soon as I planned. At least not one that has more things to show you and to talk about to make it worth a full episode. But we will see what happens.


This picture kind of shows what I've been up to. Except for a few things that are missing. As you can see those are my Monkey socks.  I'm currently working on these because I finally finished my Ashling Shawl. It's being treated with OxiClean to get the ink stain out of it, so I'll let you know how that works when it's all done. I also picked up my Light-weight Patchwork blanket after I finished my shawl, I just knit a block but hey it's something.
I'm in between audio books right now, I finished Book Two of the Beautiful Creatures series and am about to start Book Three. The e-book I've been reading while I've been out and about when I have a few minutes to spare is Back On Murder. (If you want more information about these books, friend me on Goodreads.)
 But yeah, that's pretty much what has been going with me. I'll try to keep you up to date with what going on with me. Please join the Ravelry group and subscribe to the Youtube channel, you'll get new updates when they are posted. 

I'll talk to you later!
Happy Crafting!
Sam<3