Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Episode 54: "Trolls (Don't Be One)"

Happy Monday! Here's a new episode for you to enjoy.


Welcome!
You can find me on Ravelry as Samashwilliams94, Twitter as @sam__williams94, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google +.
Show notes for all episodes are on the blog.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast, and you can find the Queue-a-long (ends on Sept 22nd) and the Finish It Up KAL (starts on the 22nd).

Books.
I have finished reading Bloody Valentine and Lost In Time both by Melissa De La Cruz and also Long Time Coming by Edie Claire.
I'm currently reading Back on Murder by J. Mark Bertrand and Gates of Paradise by Melissa De La Cruz. I'm listening to Beautiful Darkness by Kami Gracia and Margaret Stohl.

Crafty Stuff.
I finished Jordan's Flax sweater.
My WIPs are:
Ashling Shawl
Monkey socks
Dragon Egg socks
I ramble on about what happens when I lose my crafting mojo.
I plan on really working on the Monkey socks when the Ashling Shawl is finished,
I show off some new yarn that I added to my stash.

PSA
I talk about how I feel about internet Trolls.

What's been going on with me?
I discovered the greatness of World Market.
We went bowling for my birthday a couple of weekends ago.
Jordan and I celebrated our 4th year wedding anniversary.
I'm starting to collect the POP vinyl figures.

Goodbye!
Please like and subscribe on Youtube!
Happy Knitting!
Sam<3