Friday, September 9, 2016

Episode 53: "My Birthday Episode"

Here are the show notes for episode 53.


Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google +.
Show notes for all episodes are on the blog.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.

What I've been up to?
We had a date night August 19th.
I opened my swap package.
Went to a get-together on Sunday.
We had the Tropical Storm come through.
I got a new to me bookcase and bike for my birthday.
I've been having car problems again.

Books.
I had finished the following:
Out of Oz by Gregory Maguire
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child By J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne.
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Gracia and Margaret Stohl.
I'm currently reading:
Misguided Angel by Melissa De La Cruz
 Long Time Coming by Edie Claire
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Gracia and Margaret Stohl

Crafty Stuff 
I finished the Harry Potter Blanket.
WIPs:
Future Knitting:
Lots of socks.

Added to the Pile
Swap package

TV Time
TV Shows:
House and NCIS
Movies:
Viva Las Vegas
Suicide Squad
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Batman

Good bye!
If you enjoyed this episode please like and subscribe!

Happy Crafting!
Sam <3