Friday, July 29, 2016

Episode 50" 5-0!"

I'm a day late getting the show notes up on the blog but here they are!


Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google +.
You can find the podcast under my name on Youtube.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
Show notes are on the blog.

What I've been up to?
Started a Craftsy class, Basics of Digital Photography.

Books
I finished Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire.
I'm currently reading A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire
Up next of the bookshelf  is Out of Oz by Gregory Maguire.

Crafty Stuff
I've been working on 
Behind the scenes:
Working on a hat design
Spinning:
Queue-a-long is still going on until the start of Fall!

My top 5 movies
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Blues Brothers
Maleficent
The Lion King
Corpse Bride

Good-bye!

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3