Thursday, July 21, 2016

Episode 49: "Yay Socks!"

Hello Crafty People!

I hope you enjoy this week's episode. If you have any questions for me please leave a comment below or in the Ravelry group!

Enjoy!



Welcome!
You can find me on Raverly, Twitter, Goodreads, Pinterest, Google+, and Youtube.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
And show notes are on the blog.

What I've been up to?
Dentist appointment.
Weekend visit to Pensacola; went to King's Sewing and Knitting Center, some stores, and the Naval Aviation Museum.
I won a giveaway!

Books
I still reading Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire.

Crafty Stuff
I finished the Longing for Spring socks and the Golden Egg block.
I've been working on:
Spinning very little on the SW Mernio.
The Queue-a-long is still going on in the group.

TV Time
I watched the movie, If I Stay.

New to Me Podcasts
Inside Number 23.

Added to the Pile
Tea!

Good-bye!
Please like and subscribe on Youtube! 

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3