Thursday, July 14, 2016

Episode 48: "Where Are My Words?"

 Hello Crafty People!

Here's a new episode for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!



Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, Google +, and Youtube,
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
Show notes are on the blog.

What I've been up to?
Jordan's Ultrasound.
I went to Hot Topic and Old Navy.
Transferred title.
Dentist tomorrow.

Books
I finished Wicked by Gregory Maguire.
I'm currently reading Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire.
Up next on the shelf is A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire.

Crafty Stuff
Knitting WIPs
Spinning WIP
The Queue-a-long is still going on! 

TV Time
We watched Jurassic Park last night.
I started season two of Regin. (Sp?)

New to me Podcasts
Suburban Stitcher
Twitch and Stitch
Sockmatician

Good-bye!
Please Like and Subscribe!

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3