Thursday, July 7, 2016

Episode 47: "Some Spinning"

Happy Thursday!


Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google+.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
The blog has all the links in the show notes.
The podcast is on Youtube.

What I've been up to?
Went out to eat on the 1st.
Did some swap shopping.
4th of July.

Books
I finished The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling.
I'm currently reading Wicked by Gregory Maguire.
Up next of the book shelf is Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire.

Crafty Stuff
My Knitting WIPs:
Spinning
Cross-stitch
Book marks
Future Crafting
A washcloth for my swappee.

Gamer's Corners
Psychonauts
Spore

Added to the Pile
Cotton yarn
Red Heart
Earrings.

Good-bye!
Please like and subscribe on Youtube,

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3