Saturday, July 2, 2016

Episode 46: "Lots of Books"

Happy Saturday everyone!


Welcome!
 You can find me on Ravelry, Twitter, Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google+.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
Show notes are on the blog.
You can find the podcast on Youtube, the blog, and each episode thread on the Ravelry group.

What I've Been Up To?
Four day weekend last weekend, we went to a park and watched a couple of movies.
Week of doctor's appointments.

Books
I'm currently reading The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling.
U next on the bookshelf is Wicked by Gregory McGuire.

Crafty Stuff
I finished Baby Bear Hat, Puerperium Cardigan, and Prophecy Record block. 
Projects I had worked on this week:
Cross-stitch
Bookmark Kit

TV Time
We watched Zootopia and Mockingjay: Part 2.

New to Me Podcasts
AndreSue Knits

Goodbye!
Please like and subscribe!

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3