Friday, June 24, 2016

Episode 45: "Queue-a-long"

Happy Friday everyone! 

I hope the week has treated you well. Here's this week's episode for you to relax and enjoy!


Welcome!
Show notes are on the blog.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
I can be found at:

What I've been up to?
Went to the movies on Friday.
Had Jordan's father over on Saturday.
Got a washer and dryer on Monday.

Books
I'm still reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling.

Crafty Stuff
Knitting
What I've been working on:
Crocheting
I finished the Dumpling Kitty.
Cross-stitch
Bookmark kit
Future Crafting
A possible Queue-a-long?

TV Time
Finding Dory! Go see it!

What I'm wearing.

New to me Podcasts
CraftLit
Commuter Knitter

Added to the Pile
Knit Picks needles

Good bye!
Please like and subscribe on Youtube.

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3