Saturday, June 18, 2016

Episode 44: "Yay Tripod!"

Here is this week's episode for you to enjoy! I want to apologize in advance for the horrible lighting, I tried fixing it in editing on Youtube but it didn't seem to help much. Everything seemed perfectly fine on the camera but once it was on the laptop it got darker. Oh well, I wasn't about to re-record the entire episode, so I hope you will bear with me for this week.


Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google +.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
The podcast is on Youtube.
And show notes are on the blog.

What I've been up to?
I got a new tripod for my camera!
We bought flowers and soil on Saturday and planted them on Monday after Jordan sawed an old tire of mine in half. 
I signed up for two classes on Coursera.

Books
I'm still currently reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling.

Crafty Stuff
Knitting
I finished the Wheat scarf.
I've been working on
Crochet
Cross-stitch
Book marks

Things I'm excited for.
Finding Dory!

Good bye!
Please Like and Subscribe if you enjoyed the video.

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3