Friday, June 10, 2016

Episode 43: "The One With the Missed Call"

Happy Friday everyone!

Here's this week's episode for your viewing pleasure. :)

Enjoy!


Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google+.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
Show notes are on the blog.

What I've been up to?
We had friends over for dinner on Sunday.
I had two interview this week.

Books
I finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling.
I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling.
Up next on the book-shelf is The Tales of Beetle the Bard by J.K. Rowling.

Crafty Stuff
Knitting
I finished the 1898 Hat.
I'm currently working on:
Spinning
Tour de Fleece is July 2nd through the 24th.
Cross-stitch
Bookmark kit.

Gamer's Corner
I'm playing The Sims 3.
Jordan download Super Meat Boy on Xbox Live,

TV Time
TV Shows
We started watching Last Man Standing on Netflix.
Movies
We finished watching Into the White on Netflix.

Good-bye!
Please like and subscribe on Youtube!

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3