Friday, June 3, 2016

Episode 42: "Checking In"

Happy Friday everyone! I hope your busy day goes by quickly for you, so you can get to relaxing this weekend (if you're able to). Below is the new episode and show notes, I hope you enjoy.


Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google+.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
Show notes are always on the blog.

What I've been up to?
Gifted the Cabled Knit Cardigan to the owner.
Went to Hobby Lobby and the movies last Friday.
I have a second interview on Monday. (eek!)
Was contacted about doing a interview on the Air Force base near us,

Books
I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling.

Crafty Stuff
Knitting WIPs
Flax 

Added to the Pile
Yarn from Hobby Lobby.

Gamer's Corner
Jordan has been playing Farming Simulator 15.

TV Time 
We went to the new Alice Through The Looking Glass last Friday, I loved it! (No surprise there.)
I watch Bring It On and Bring It On: All or Nothing on Netflix.

Good bye and Happy Knitting!
Sam<3