Thursday, June 9, 2016

2016 Goal Check In

Since we're in June, I think it would be a good time to see how I'm doing with my goals for this year.

Crafting
Spin more and learn more techniques- This hasn't happened. I've spun a tiny bit this year but not as much as I was planning on. Although, I am going to do Tour de Fleece this year, so I'm hopefully going to get some progress on stuff during that.
Improve my drawing skills- I'm slacking off on this, I haven't drawn anything in a couple of months.
Paint more- The last time I painted something was when I last drawn something...
No intentional gift crafting- This is something I can say that I'm definitively been following through. I did gift a couple of things and I'm currently working on a couple of things for other people. Though Jordan's Flax is technically for the both of us...

Cooking/Baking
Cook and bake more- This has been going well, I've been having fun.

Personal
Be healthier (drink more water, eat healthier, etc.)- This one was a goal I wanted to do for both Jordan and me, We've been doing great about drinking lots of water, so yay! But we still need to work on the eating healthier food.
Take some Coursera classes- I've taken one class since the start of the year, so I need to get back to that.
Write in my journal everyday- I've kept to this, even though there are some days were all I would write is a To-Do list. At least it was something.
Improve on blogging- This is really the first blog post I have done in a while so I wouldn't say I improved that much.
Improve on podcasting- I think that I'm improving a lot. I feel much better about being in front of a camera.
And last thing was that I wanted to pray more and study the Bible. I have been praying more but I haven't started any Bible study. I really need to get on that.

There is some room for improvements but I'm ok with where I'm at right now.

How are doing with your goals so far?
Happy Crafting!
Sam<3