Wednesday, May 4, 2016

WIP Wednesday: May 4, 2016

After missing a Memory Monday post this week, I thought I would do a WIP Wednesday post. It's also been a while since I had one that wasn't a podcast episode. (I'm going to try to get a new episode out in the next few days by the way, I had to work this morning which is a reason why there isn't an episode for today.) 

It's been a while since I've posted about the pair of socks I've been working on so I thought I'll talk about it a little. The pattern is Longing for Spring by Caoua Coffee, I'm knitting it as a gift for some one I'm close to and I think they will really like it. The pattern just looks like something they would like.


I'm working on the second pattern repeat for the leg of sock one. My stitch count got off a few times so it looks a little off but not enough to really make me want to rip back and fix it. I'm knitting it out of Universal Yarns Pace in Navy on US 0 needles. I'm really enjoying this knit. :)

What have you been working on this week? Share with me in the blog's Ravelry group!

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3