Wednesday, May 11, 2016

WIP Wednesday: May 11, 2016

I had finally picked up my cross stitch project a few days ago, so I now have some progress to show you. 


I have finished everything above the banner, out lines and all. I'm going to be working on the banner next, do the out line and stitch the month on the banner.

Today, I've been working on the Cabled Knit Cardigan. I started the back of the hood and working on casting off right now. (The picture is from earlier today.)


My gauge is off so I didn't pick up the 88 stitches the pattern called for. You can see in my notes what I did on my project page, which you can find here.

I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with this project. Hopefully I'll have it finished soon!

What have you been working on this week?

Share it with me in the comments below or in the WIP Wednesday thread in the Ravelry group.

Happy Crafting!
Sam<3