Saturday, May 28, 2016

Episode 41: "Words Fail Me"

Here's this week's episode! I hope you enjoy.



Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google +.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
Show notes are on the blog.

What I've been up to?
Jordan and I went out of town to Port St Joe for a day, seen some of the sights.
May 23rd marked four years since my back surgery.
May 25th was out sixth year anniversary (of being together). 

Books
I finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling.
I started reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling.
Up next on my shelf is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling.

Crafty Stuff
Knitting WIPs
Spinning
Cross-Stitch
Book Mark Kit
Coloring 
Floral Wonders
Jungle Wonders

Gamer's Corner
The Sims 4 Dining Out has been announced.

TV Time
TV Shows
Switched at Birth
Movies
Juno
Oz the Great and Powerful
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkban

New to Me Podcasts
Knitting Expat
Sockcetra 

Good Bye!
Please like and subscribe. 

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3