Sunday, May 22, 2016

Episode 40: "A Little Bit of Everything."

Sorry for being late getting the show notes for this episode up, but here they are!


Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google+.
You can find show note on the blog.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.

What I've been up to?
My car has been fixed.
I went to the Farmers' Market with my mother-in-law on Saturday then went to an open house at a Arts Co-Op that night.
Then we went to her house the next day.

Books:
I'm still reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling.

Crafty Stuff:
I finished the Cabled Knit Cardigan.
Spinning:
Coloring:
Floral Wonders
Jungle Wonders

Gamers' Corner:
Wolf Among Us

TV Time:
We watched Deadpool on Blu-ray and Jordan started watching the newest season on American Dad that is on Netflix.

Added to the Pile:
Cards.

Good-bye!
Please like and subscribe to the channel on Youtube.
Happy Knitting!
Sam<3