Saturday, May 7, 2016

Episode 38: "Happy Mother's Day!"

I would like to wish all the mother's a happy Mother's Day. I hope you all enjoy this week's episode.


Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest and Google+.
The show notes are on the blog.
You can find the Ravelry Group under The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.

Week in Review:
We went swimming last Wednesday and had dinner at a friend's house on Monday.

Books:
I finished reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K Rowling.
I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K Rowling. 
I'll be reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.k Rowling next.

Crafty Stuff:
I've worked on the following this week:
Light-weight Patchwork Blanket.
I'm hoping to start Jordan's Flax soon.

Gamer's Corner:
I've still been playing The Sims 2.
I've been watching Jordan play Sniper Elite 3 for the Xbox One.

Good bye!
Please like and subscribe on Youtube.

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3