Thursday, May 12, 2016

Episode 39: "Date Night"

I'm actually on a roll with getting stuff done today! Here's this week episode. :)



Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google+. 
You can find the Ravelry group as The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.

Week in Review (What I've been up to?):
Jordan spent the day at the shooting range with his mom, brother and his brother's girlfriend for Mother's Day, while I was at work.
I had a job interview on Monday.
We had a date night last night.

Books:
I'm stilling reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling.

Crafty Stuff:
The projects I've worked on this week:
I worked some on my cross stitch project.

Gamer's Corner:
I'm still playing The Sims 2.
Jordan played Sinpers Elite 3 and Unravel.

TV Time:
Movies:
Captain America: Civil War
Erased
TV:
Once Upon a Time

Added to the Pile:
New Planner, Deadpool Blu-ray, and a book for Jerod.

Good-bye!
Please like and subscribe!

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3