Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Episode 37: "Show and Tell"

This week's episode is live on Youtube and here on the blog! Show notes are below. Enjoy!



Welcome!
I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google+.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
And the blog is yarnreader.blogspot.com.

Week in review:
Still working a lot and got my new tires on my car, I may use my old tires to plant flowers.

Books:

Crafty Stuff:
I finished the Wimbourne Wasp block for the Harry Potter blanket and my Terribly Simple shawl.
I've just mostly worked on my Light-weight Patchwork blanket.
Up next is the Wheat scarf and Jordan's Flax sweater.

Show and Tell:
Our paintings

Tv Time:
We watched The Last Witch Hunter last week and have been watching The Ranch on Netflix.
I've been watching Switched at Birth on Netflix and Teen Mom 2 on Hulu.

Gamer's Corner:
I'm still playing The Sims 2 and Jordan has been playing World of Tanks.

Good bye!
Please like and subscribe on Youtube.

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3