Thursday, April 21, 2016

Episode 36: "So Busy"

Here is this week's episode for you to enjoy. :)


Welcome!
I'm Samantha; Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google +. You can find the Ravelry group as The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast. And shownotes are on the blog.

Week n Review:
Work, nothing but work mostly. I'm dealing with a sinus infection and will be getting new tires for my car soon.

Books:
I had finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkban by J,K. Rowling, 
I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling.
Up next of the book shelf is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling.

Crafty Stuff:
My works in progress for this week are:
I colored a tiny bit in my Floral Wonders book.

Gamer's Corner:
The Sims 2

Added to the Pile:
The Last Witch Hunter

Good bye!
Please like and subscribe!

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3