Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Episode 35: "Back in the Saddle"

I am back with a new episode for you to enjoy!


Welcome!
You can find me on Ravelry as Samashwilliams94, Twitter as @sam__williams94, and Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google + as Samantha Williams.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
And the show notes are on the blog.

Weeks in Review:
We went to Tennessee to see my family; my parent renewed their vows, we went to a few parks, did some shopping, and Jordan made some new friends. I did forget to mention that we visited Shiloh Civil War Park, but hopefully I can remember to mention it in the next episode. Also I have been feeling under the weather.

Books:
I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkban by J.K. Rowling. 
Next on my bookshelf is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling.

Crafty Stuff:
I finished Sterling the Star.
I worked on:
I also worked a page in my Floral coloring book.
I spun a little on my two spindles and my wheel; I finished spinning the singles of the Ashland Bay Corrie Cross.

Tv Time:
I watched (some what) the movie Dead 7.

Gamer's Corner:
The Sims 2

Added to the Pile:
Charms, Cotton Yarns, some of my sister's old projects, coffee, and my colored drawers.

Podcast Recommendation:
Knitting in Stitches.

Good bye!
Please like and subscribe the channel on Youtube!

Happy Crafting!

Sam<3