Wednesday, March 16, 2016

WIP Wednesday: March 16, 2016

I've only been working on a couple of things this week, so I'll talk about them a little bit here.

The first is the Cabled Knit Cardigan by Patons.


I finished the body a few days ago and started the first sleeve. It's a good thing that I've been working on it, my former store manager will be having her baby very, very soon.

The other project is a newly cast on pair of socks.


The pattern is called Longing for Spring by Caoua Coffee, and it's one that has been in my Ravelry library so I went ahead and cast them on. I'm knitting it up in Universal Yarns' Pace in Navy. The yarn super dark so it looks more like black then a navy blue. But in some lights it looks blue. I was going to knit them up for me but the more that I look at the pattern page, the more that I thought someone else would like them. So they are going to be a gift. I'm not going to say for who, just in case they read my blog. :P

I'll talk more about what I've been working on and what I have finished later this week on the podcast. So stay tuned...

Happy Knitting!

Sam<3

P.S. The picture of the cardigan was taken on our new action camera, just to test out the quality of the pictures. Pretty good, but need to figure out of how to get rid of the time stamp.