Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Episode 34: "A Quick One"

Here's a short episode for you this week. I'm hoping that next episode will be a little longer and that I'll have more to chat about. :)


Welcome!

I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Twitter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest and Google +.
You can find the Ravelry group under the groups tab as The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
Show notes are on the blog.

Week in Review:
Nothing exciting, just working. But we did get a box of Japanese candy!

Books:
I finished The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling.
Next on the book shelf is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling.

Crafty Stuff:
I finished a couple of more pages in my floral coloring book,
My works in progress are :

TV Time:
We watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Gamer's Corner:
Still playing The Sims 2.

Added to the Pile:
Loops & Threads Value Pack Yarn
Buttons
Boye Yardage Counter
More progress keepers.

Don't forget about the pattern giveaway in the Ravelry group, I'll be drawing for it on the next episode if we have any entries.

Happy Knitting!

Sam<3