Friday, March 25, 2016

Episode 33: "Day Off"

Finally! Here's the show notes for this week's episode. So sorry for the delay. 


Welcome!

I'm Samashwilliams94 on Ravelry, @sam__williams94 on Titter, and Samantha Williams on Goodreads, Pinterest, and Google+.
The Ravelry group is The Yarn Reader Blog and Podcast.
And the blog is yarnreader.blogspot.com.

Week in Review:
We went out to eat with some family and went to see El Gallon. (Which was built in 2009 and in a year and a half.)
Baked banana bread on Saturday and cooked corned beef and cabbage in the crockpot on Sunday.

Books:
I finished Wild Rover No More by L.A. Meyer.
I'm currently reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
Next upon on the bookshelf is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling.

Crafty Stuff:
I finished a couple of pages in my Floral Wonders coloring book.
I've been working on the following this week:
I plan on picking Sterling the Star back up when I'm finished with the Cabled Knit Cardigan.

TV Time:
We watched Chicken Little on Netflix.

Gamer's Corner:
The Sims 2

Added to the Pile:
Geek Pro action camera.
Unravel.
Love of Kitting, Spring 2016.

Review:
Love of Knitting, Spring 2016.

Don't forget about the pattern giveaway!

Happy Knitting!

Sam<3