Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WIP Wednesday: February 24, 2016

The Wheat scarf is a tiny bit longer, but not by much. I haven't been able to really work on it too much lately.


I didn't work on my cross-stitch project this week and didn't spin either. So I don't have any pictures of those. Just didn't feel like working on them this week. But I did work on one of the coloring books. I'll show that on the next episode. 


On a non-crafty note, we seen the new Deadpool movie this past weekend. It was really funny, we had enjoyed it. If you don't mind cursing and love all the comic book based superhero movies then you need to see this movie. It's obviously not a movie for people who are sensitive/dislike heavy cursing and sexual content. It's definitively not a movie for kids, not at all. 

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3