I got some work done on the Cabled Knit Cardigan today. I've finished the main body and divided for the fronts and back.
I'm not quite getting gauge. If I measures it right my gauge is a little big, but I'm not too worried about it. With it being a baby cardigan, it's ok that it's a little big. More time for the baby to use it! :)
I'm sure if I went down a needle size I would get gauge, but those needles are busy at he moment..at least I think they are...
I've also finally started to really work on my Flowers of the Month bookmark cross-stitch kit. The picture I'm about to show you is from a few days ago, so there has been a little bit more progress made on it since then.
Slowly but surely I'm getting some progress done on it.
|Another picture from our day on Saturday.|