Friday, February 12, 2016

FO Friday: February 12, 2016

I got a couple of things finished this week. The first is my Offhand Lace shawl bu Caitlin Ffrench .



I knitted it out of Lion Brand Homespun and on US 10 1/2 needles. It turned out amazing. I really love how the yarn worked up, with the color changing the yarn naturally did itself. I didn't have enough to finished it completely, I was only three rows away from being finished but I had to bind off early. But as soft as the yarn is, it was a pain in the butt to knit with. Luckily, the end product is awesome!

The second project I had finished, I actually finished it a few hours ago. A Bluebird of Happiness by Sara Elizabeth Kellner. It's a cute and fun little project!

I used the "never-ending" ball of Red Heart Super Saver in Sherbet Print and on US 4 needles.

Have you finished anything this week? Share it with me in the comments below or here in the Ravelry group.

Happy Knitting!

Sam<3