Wednesday, January 27, 2016

WIP Wednesday: January 27, 2016

Today's work-in-progress is one that hasn't been shown on the blog before, but if you watch my podcast you would've seen it and heard about it. It's the Wheat scarf by Tin Can Knits.


It's one of the many Tin Can Knits patterns that I'm working on and I'm enjoying it, of course. I'm knitting this up in Red Heart Super Saver in the Tea Leaf colorway and on size US 8 (5.00mm) straight needles. I've gotten a lot more finished on it today the the last few times I had worked on it. It's very simple, so I've been working on it while catching up on Ravelry (I've kind of disappeared for a while) and blog posts. This will most likely be a charity object when it's finished. I don't wear too many scarfs and I'm sure there are many people who need it more then I do.


A small non-crafting detail: The past few days were kind of stressful for the Williams' household. Monday night, while I was at work, Jordan was sitting with Harry when Harry started gagging and freaking out. He then tensed up and fell over and wouldn't sit up, he would just fall back over. We think he might have had a seizure. I took him to the vet yesterday morning, they did a radio-graph on his intestines (he has a history of eating string) to see if there was a blockage. There wasn't, but they were a little wavy so he is on Cat Lax to clear out whatever is in his system. They also did some blood work, which we got the results for this morning. Everything is perfect, the blood work came back clear. We just have to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't start throwing up and stuff like that. But he's been acting perfectly fine and normal, he's been enjoying the extra attention.

What have you been working on?
Share it with me in the comments below or here in the Ravelry group.

Happy Knitting!

Sam<3