Friday, January 29, 2016

FO Friday: January 29, 2016

I've been pretty busy the past two days. I've finished three projects! And they are ones that haven't made it to WIP Wednesday posts of their own. But, like this week's WIP Wednesday, I had talked about them on the podcast. 

The first is the Simply Shells Slouch Beanie by Beatrice Ryan Designs.


I had used Red Heart Super Saver in Bright Yellow and used a 5.0mm (H) hook. I finished this last night and it is going into the charity pile. :)

Second is a Round Basket by Lily/Suger n' Cream.


I used Red Heart Super Saver in the never-ending Sherbet Print colorway and on a 4.0mm (G) hook. It's currently keeping all of our incenses together, which is way in the picture it doesn't look round but square. But hey it's doing it's job.

And third, last but not least, is the Bear Lake Hat by Victoria Hewerdine Thornton from Interweave Crochet the Fall/November 2012 issue.


This is the first color-work crochet project I've done and it turned out bigger then it was suppose to. It's suppose to be a beanie, but mine's is more of a slouchy hat. It's a good thing I like slouchy hats. :D I've crocheted it out of Red Heart Super Saver in Coffee, Camo, and Burgundy and Red Heart With Love in Pewter. I used a 3.5mm (E) and 4.5mm.

I'm pretty pleased with myself. Hopefully I can keep it up.

Have you finished anything this week? Share it with me in the comments below or here in the Ravelry group.

Happy Crocheting!
Sam<3