Thursday, December 17, 2015

What Christmas is NOT for me.

For me, Christmas is not a time for huge parties and buying things at a great price. It's not about getting gifts and bragging about the gifts you get. (Don't get me wrong, I love all of the gifts I receive, but I don't expect them.) 
Christmas for me is a time to spend with my loved ones, and being fully there. No phones and not focusing on social media when you're suppose to being spending that time with your family. I love to decorate, my mom loves to decorate and had gotten my sister and I to help when we were younger. I love to give thoughtful gifts, they might not be expensive gifts but I thought of the person when I seen it and got it for them. I would love to start our own traditions and keep up old ones. 
So please spend this time with your loved ones, you never know what might happen in years to come. 

What is Christmas to you?
Share it with me here.

Happy Crafting!
Sam<3