Friday, December 4, 2015

FO Friday: December 4, 2015

Happy Friday everyone!

I have a knitted finished object, a crocheted project, and a finished book this week. All three finished between last night and now. I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself today. :D

The first thing I finished was the knitted project. The Barely that I started for charity is finished.


I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I knitted it out of Red Heart Super Saver in the Sherbet print colorway on US 7s. It looks so cool in this yarn.

The crocheted project is the only crocheted project I had going. The fluffy kitty blanket.


I used up all the unknown stash yarn, and had a ton of ends to weave in since I had to keep cutting the tangled yarn. I used a N- 9,00mm hook, there is no pattern I just double crocheted in the round until I ran out of the yarn.


Harry approves!

And I finished reading The Secret by Rhonda Bryne just a hour or two ago. It was...ok...I'm still not too sure if I like it or not. I do agree with them when they say if you stay positive then good things will come your way. But not too the extreme they say. They also repeated a lot of the things through out the book and it got a little annoying. They might have been trying to drive home the point of the book but it was a little much. 

Have you finished anything this week? Share it with me here, I can't wait to see it. :)

Happy Crafting and Reading!

Sam<3