Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WIP Wednesday: November 11, 2015

Today's WIP is a Barley hat.



This is my 5th Barley I have knitted. I made one for Jordan and me, and two for a friend (for her two sons). I'm making this one for charity and will be making more hats for charity. I have enough yarn in my stash to do this and a lot of the yarn is some that I rather use to make something for someone else. I know that someone will enjoy them more then I will.

I'm knitting this out of  Red Heart Super Saver in the Sherbet Print colorway and using my US size 7s Clover bamboo circulars.

The book I've been reading today is The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. I'm not too sure if I like this book. I just think that the 'secret' is kind of bogus. But I'm trying to give it a chance, even though it's getting difficult to stay focused on reading it.

I hope everyone had a great Wednesday and I would like to thank all of our Veterans for their service. Thank you for being so brave. 

  Happy Knitting!

Sam<3