Monday, November 2, 2015

Memory Monday: November 2, 2015

I hope you guys had a Happy Halloween. I had to work, sadly, but the mall I work in had their own trick-or-treating event. My store had actually ran out of candy only 30 minutes into it so I had to tell some bummed little kids that we ran out. 
Earlier today, I had dragged myself out of the house and went to one of the local libraries that is close to us. And it shouldn't be surprising that I brought home some books. :) I'll talk more about them later in the week. 

Sleepy Moka and Harry.

I've casted on a few new things since I recorded on Wednesday, so I have somethings to talk more about in the future. I've also been reading a lot of J.K. Rowling's The Casual Vacancy. I'm hoping that I'll finish it this week.
I hope everyone has a great, crafty week!

"The important thing in writing is the capacity to astonish. Not shock -- shock is a worn-out word -- but astonish."
--Terry Southern

Happy Monday!
Sam<3