Friday, November 6, 2015

Focus Friday: November 6, 2015

I just thought about having a post where I would talk about what I'm focusing on for the week, or have been focusing on during the week. These posts won't replace the FO Fridays, so please don't worry about that. I will still have those but I don't finish things as often as I would like. So I'll do these posts on the Fridays where I don't have any FOs. But lets get to what I've been focusing on for this week.
I've been trying to get back to drinking my water. At one point during the year I was doing pretty good, I was mostly drinking water but lately with everything that has been going through my mind it fell by the way side . As much as I love tea, I need to cut back on it and add more water. I'm also them out, trying to cut back on sodas too, I'm not completely cutting it out, because I know me and I will end up buying a soda here and there, but I'm hoping not to drink so much of it.
My goal is to a least get a bottle of water everyday and so far that is happening. Lets hope that I can keep this up.

What have you been focusing on?

Happy Friday!

Sam<3