Friday, November 13, 2015

Focus Friday: November 13, 2015

Last Friday I talked  about how I wanted to drink more water and I have been! I'm pretty proud of myself. I've only had one soda this week and I don't think I have had a cup of tea yet. (But that is about to change in a few minutes.)
This week, I've just been focusing on trying to be more positive about stuff. Dark thoughts tend to cloud my mind and last month was pretty bad. So this past week I've been trying to keep myself in a happy mood and think good thoughts. It doesn't do anyone any good when someone isn't in their best mood. I guess that's one thing about reading The Secret that has stuck with me.

Today I'm reading The Witch's Daughter by Paula Brackston.

I hope you all are having a great, successful week!

Happy Crafting!

Sam<3