Friday, November 20, 2015

FO Friday: November 20, 2015

I finally have an FO for this week! 




This is the only Christmas gift that I'm making this year. I don't want another repeat of last year. (It took me well past Christmas to finish some presents and get them mail out.) 

It's the Gallatin Scarf by Kris Basta

I did a little modification to it, but it wasn't on purpose at first. There are suppose to be some garter stitch rows but for some reason I didn't realize it until I was well into the scarf. But I really like it with it being all stockinette. 



I've knitted this out of Red Heart Soft in the Pewter Grey colorway and on US 10 1/2 needles.

If you want to see my notes or would like to see in-progress pictures of it, just check out my project page for it here.

Have you finished anything this week?

If so, share it with me on the Ravelry group along with anything else you would like to share. :)

Happy Knitting!

Sam<3