Thursday, October 15, 2015

Slow down and Breathe

I had briefly mentioned a couple days ago, I've had a tough week emotionally. Everyone in my life is fine. No one is hurt or sick. I've just been dealing with some...I'm not sure what to call it...I guess some tough thoughts.
I've always been the type of person that deals with things internally. If I feel like the ceiling is about to fall in one me, I just snap. I get angry/upset easily, I'm quick to cry and it feels like nothing can make me feel better. But I'm trying to sort my thoughts by talking to Jordan and writing them down. If I can get the thoughts and feelings out of my head onto paper or out in the air, I'm sure I'll start feeling much better.
I have so many great thoughts/ideas that I just want to share (and some though things that I need to get out as well), so I hope to be able to share my journey to the new less stressed out me with all of you. I know many people go through the same things like me and I'm hoping that this gives them to courage to share their stories or just to feel like they are not alone.
Happy Crafting and I hope you have some happy thoughts!
Sam<3

P.S Come join the Ravelry group and say hi! If you're going through something like what I'm going through and would like someone to talk to, you can find me there. :)