Wednesday, August 19, 2015

WIP Wednesday: August 19, 2015

You'll be pleased to know that Friday will be a full of pictures post. And this week's WIP is my Flax Sweater.


I'm knitting it out of Caron Simply Soft in the Charcoal Heather color way, on US 5 and 7 needles.
If you noticed something off with some of my projects it's because I've been twisting my stitches! I didn't realized this until yesterday when I had posted about the things I had finished this week when someone had asked if I was meaning to twist them. I didn't even know that I was, but we figured out that it was a way I was wrapping my yarn that was making my stitches twist. So I'm in the process of teaching my self the new way to better my self in the future. I think I'm doing good so far.

What have you been working on?
Happy Knitting!
Sam<3