Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Year of Handmade: Prompt 13

While getting ready for this next Year of Handmade post, I went to see what the next prompt is. Sadly it looks like there it's a Prompt 13! Must be a typo, no big deal. :) So I came up with my own, playing off of the last prompt.

13. What craft do you not want to get into?

Now that I'm making myself sit down and think about a craft that I don't want to do, I can't really think of one. Crafting has been part of my life for as long as I can remember. And when I'm trying to think of one craft that I wouldn't want to do I think, "well, actually, I would like to do that." Crafting is in my blood, my family has always had some craft that they were into so I grew up with different crafts in my life. So the only thing that comes to mind is that, I don't want to get into NOT crafting anything.

What are your thoughts? Do you have any crafts that you don't want to get into? Are you like me and can't image a craft that you wouldn't like to try? Please share with me on this blog post or in the Ravelry group.

Happy Crafting!
Sam<3