Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Movie Review: Jurassic World


Image from imdb.com
Sunday night, Jordan and I went to see the new Jurassic World movie at one of the theaters in town. We loved it. And now it's confession time, I haven't seen any of the other Jurassic Park movies. I've seen bits and pieces of some but I have no idea which movies. (I know, I need to get my hands on the movies.)  But I freaking loved this movie. The story line was easy to follow, it could have been a little better but I'm not complaining about it. The actors were great, Chris Pratt was our favorite, of course, He had some of the best lines in the movie, but his character was pretty much one of the main characters. The effects were amazing, it was hard to believe that the dinosaurs weren't really real. The ending was done really well, it didn't end super quick like a lot of movies these days. It tied everything together really well. And of course, the score of the movie was the best. John Williams is one of the best and one of my favorites

Go see this movie! You won't regret it. (At least, I hope you won't.)

Movie Summary from imdb.com:

"Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond. After 10 years of operation and visitor rates declining, in order to fulfill a corporate mandate, a new attraction is created to re-spark visitors' interest, which backfires horribly."
 
I hope if you seen this movie that you enjoyed as much as we did, we are definitely going to see it again but in 3D. 

Happy movie watching!

Sam<3