Wednesday, May 20, 2015

WIP Wednesday: May 20, 2015

I'm going to start doing something a little different with my WIP Wednesday posts. 
Instead of listing everything that I work on, I'm just going to featured the project I've been working the most on. I don't want to feel like I have to get some work done on everything all the time. I just want to work on what I want to work on. It's also getting to the point where it's starting to feel like a chore to do these posts because of having to remember to take pictures of everything. And the post is called WIP Wednesday, not WIPs Wednesday, just saying.. :D

So today's WIP is my Family Tree Shawl


I finished the main body of the shawl (or part two, if you have the pattern). I started the two rows that set up for one of the sides. I'm really enjoying how this is working up and I love working on it, which is why it's showing up on this week's post.

The Pattern: Family Tree Shawl by Erica Jackofsky
Yarn: Knit Picks Palette in the Bark and Marine Heather colorways.
Needles: US 4 - 3.5mm
My project page is here.

I can't wait until this is finished, I already love it and want to wear it. Even though it is made out of wool and it is currently in the 90s in my part of FL. :P

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3