Thursday, May 14, 2015

Movie Review: Avengers: Age of Ultron


Photo from imdb.com

Movie Summery From Imdb.com:

"When Tony Stark and Bruce Banner try to jump-start a dormant peacekeeping program called Ultron. Things go horribly wrong and it's up to Earth's Mightiest Heroes to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans."

My Review:

Last Sunday, Jordan and I went to see the new Avengers movie in one of our local theaters. Before we moved to FL Jordan had me watch all the previous Marvel movies to prepare for the first Avengers, and since then we've been really into them and see almost all of them (expect the second Captain America, hopefully we'll see it soon). The movie did not disappoint us at all. We loved it.

For a movie that was two hours and twelve minutes it didn't feel that long at all. There was just the right amount of action and comedy to keep the plot moving. All the jokes were hilarious and fir great with the characters and the scenes.  This is a movie I would not mind seeing this in theaters again.

Before we seen the movie I seen a headline for an article on Yahoo that suggested that there was a death in the movie and that they had an interview with Joss Whedon, explaining the death. I didn't click on it because I didn't want to be spoiled but let's just say, the person who did die wasn't who I thought it would be, and the way the scenes leading up to that point made it seem like it was going to be that person,

The movie has two thumbs up from us! Go watch it and let me know what you thought about it. 
Happy movie watching!
Sam<3