Saturday, May 23, 2015

642 Things to Write About: May 2015

This is one of the prompts of the book I've been slowly working through for the past year and a half. I might post a couple that I've done that I'm happy with /comfortable with posting. I hope that you enjoy these and please give me feed back. Do you want to see more of these posts? Less? How was my writing? (Note: please be kind about it, I know I'm not going to be the greatest, I never was.) Please let me know in the comments.

You are a mid-level Greek deity, hoping to move up the ranks of Olympus. What are your powers, and how will you use them to impress Zeus and the others?

If I was a Greek deity, my power would be the power to control the weather on Earth. I would use that power to urge the human race into doing great things that would go down in history. There would be just one person that would do great things to change how everyone lived, who would get everyone in the world to realize all the terrible things they've been doing to each other and to/in the world. Of course, there will still be those people that do bad things in the world, but the good will out weigh the bad.

Happy Reading!
Sam<3